The Professionals You Need For Garden Decking in Liverpool
Whenever you need to build or repair garden decking in Liverpool, there's one simple service you need:
This option gives you the expertise required to maintain or install any sort of decking in any outside space. Your appointment will begin with an onsite viewing during which you can discuss your plans with an experienced landscape gardener. And you'll always get an all-inclusive, no-obligation quote before your service starts.
Simply give Carter's Gardeners a call on 020 3404 2408 or use our contact form to make the arrangements for your onsite viewing or booking. You can do so at any time - 24/7 - and we'll only need to know the answers to the simple questions at the bottom of this page.
Book Your Decking Installation or Maintenance in Liverpool Here to Get:
- The assurance that all landscape gardeners who complete your decking installation or maintenance in Liverpool are highly reliable and skilled
- Specialised safety tools and equipment are used throughout your service
- Your team will prepare the ground, apply an anti-weed membrane, and build a wooden base as needed
- Choose decking boards of whatever colour you feel best matches your garden
- Appointments on offer seven days a week, starting from 8:00 am, with the last ending at 6:30 pm
- Even bad weather won't stop your expert team from working
Your Deck Laying and Repair Services - What's Involved
What do you need your deck laying and repair services in Liverpool to include? They'll either be for maintenance or installation:
- Building decking - when building your decking, your landscape gardeners will protect the area, lay a special membrane to protect against later weed growth, and put down a wooden base before they proceed to lay the type of decking boards you've chosen
- Deck cleaning and oiling - need to revitalise the appearance of your decking? We can scrub the worn layer of protection off, and then apply a new layer of oil to bring it back to its best. This is usually required once every few years for standard decking.
Your Professional Decking Services - How to Book Them
There's no hassle or concealed information when you get your decking services in Liverpool from Carter's Gardeners.
Here's how your appointment process will work:
- We'll meet with you at your property at a convenient time to take measurements and talk about your project with you
- You can get advice on the plans you have, as well as new ideas to help your planning process
- Then, within three working days, you'll receive a clear estimate
- Once you've agreed, we'll confirm a convenient slot for your booking
And that's it! Your quote will only ever include the cost of completing the task. There are no hourly rates here.