Planting in Liverpool By Carter's Trained Gardeners
Get the best results with your new planting in Liverpool. It's always easier when you have Carter's expert gardeners on your side. Equipped with the most modern bespoke tools. And working under a full quality guarantee...
Plus, you'll speak to a fully informed and very knowledgeable expert about your service onsite before you agree to anything.
Get chatting with an experienced adviser about the planting services you need. You can get in touch with us on 020 3404 2408, 24/7, or contact us using our booking form at any time. There are more details about how your service will be organised at the bottom of the page.
Your Planting Services in Liverpool Come With:
- Discuss your ideas for your garden with an expert first, onsite and hassle-free!
- All of our landscape gardeners are highly trained and experienced specialists
- Get a clear quote on the price of your planting services in Liverpool upfront
- Services on offer seven days a week, begining at 8:00 am and lasting until 6:30 pm
- Poor weather is no hindrance to your team - as long as the health of your new plants won't be affected, they keep working
- Get almost all of your garden waste removed for free - we carry away up to 180 litres with us
- All of your plans and requirements considered before we offer advice, as well as the climate and conditions in your garden
How Your Plant and Tree Installation Will Happen
The first stage of us installing plants and trees in your Liverpool garden will always be an onsite viewing so that you can discuss your plans with someone who can offer any advice you might need.
The exact types of plants we can install for you are many, and include shrubbery, vegetables, flowers, and even saplings and young trees. We always judge the climate within your garden - the light and other conditions - so that we can advise on which plants will do best, and the way you'll need to care for them in future.
Book an Appointment With Carter's Professional Landscape Gardeners
We follow a well-planned process when we deliver garden landscaping. Here's how it works:
- You call and book, and we'll arrange for an expert to visit you at a convenient time
- Your onsite viewing takes place, and you can talk about your plans - still without obligation
- Within three working days, you'll receive a quote which includes all of the costs associated with your service
- Agree to your quote and your booking will be finalised. We work seven days a week, for your convenience